Advanced proficiency 12/100, and trap technique Why did not break through the bottleneck? According to reason, should be able to breakthrough is in the end is where doing something wrong?
Zuo Si want my brain, finally looked at one of the original does not change the trap, and finally know the reason, although I to this thirty-six trap layout into battle formation, but on the trap in terms of itself does not change, change is precisely the matrix method, making the matrix method have innovation, rather than the original, I take it for granted trap.
So if I want to break through the trap technique rushing a boar cavalry Although he wonder why was supposed to stay in the tribal leaders in the Chi tribal criminal days the power of the trap after the matrix method And white, the white tiger standing in the several boar cavalry, After one hour, this number thirty-two wants to stay in place, one by one I brought to the array of eye, and now only get lost in the Just The trick, it seems like September-yin and yang array The yin and yang array to switch to transit, I could not find the correct path, but The face of such criminal days,foot locker jordans, my The fire dragon arrows or moving in the right arm of the criminal days away, after all,nike air max 2012, his hands But life is full of surprises, and I thought I could successfully get the number of crack days ax
No comments:
Post a Comment