s spar should be not too expensive, the general store there, but mostly ordinary stuff, and I get to buy a good thousands of amethyst for now, not much of a figure.
When I arrived at the auction venue, the Conference of the auction has started, but fortunately my identity in particular and the relationship between the boss is very good, so although there is no VIP room can take, but the senior auction hall or I added a seat .
Then Amagi auction General Assembly has always been a high degree of credibility expensive auction items and good quality, basically, if there is a good thing,north face metropolis jacket, and want to sell a good price, will come here to the auction, although the middle of the fees charged here, but ... ... sell high money can compensate for this loss.
?Auction will continue to see me, all people do not like my vote to the attention, after all ... the whole time, with the sword, I'm here big show one does not want to recognize I have said than done.
Carefully watching the auction on stage, does not ignore the prying eyes around, I came to buy things, not to pull these profiteers what friendship, so I was lazy to ignore them.
Because of my fame, magic broadcast division specifically to my face to a big close-up, faithfully sent to the outfield auction group in general ... This is the distinguished guests will use ritual, did not think to use me, but think about it is also, I'm create a million the highest price
In a corner of the field, a handsome blond hair young casual glancing at the auction on the big screen,foot locker jordans,
No comments:
Post a Comment